1. Concrete pour to set track in the upper level of the east cavern.
2. Demolition of steel at the Biltmore Room connection.
3. Ironworkers welding a column in the back of house area of the future LIRR passenger concourse.
4. Identifying power feed and control wires in a recently energized power substation.
5. Ballast support for newly installed track for the Mid-day storage yard.
6. Amtrak workers transferring catenary wires between old and new poles in Harold Interlocking.
7. Building a turnout for the Mid-day storage yard.
8.Soldier pile installation that will support a new approach structure east of the 39th Street bridge.
9. Pouring concrete to support a soldier pile in Harold Interlocking.
For more information and images, please visit the East Side Access project page on AModernLI.com – http://www.amodernli.com/project/east-side-access/.