1. Placing and leveling stone for the base of an approach structure in Harold Interlocking.
2. A crane placing pre-fab modules for a traction power substation in Queens.
3. Demolition of old catenary spans in Harold Interlocking in preparation for installing new ones.
4. Installing new catenary spans and insulators in Harold Interlocking.
5. Excavating for the final approach structure in Harold Interlocking west of the 39th St Bridge.
6. Installing a ballast retaining wall east of the Thomson Ave Bridge in the future Mid-Day Storage Yard.
7. A newly constructed CIL Hut ready to ship to Queens for installation in the future Mid-Day Storage Yard.
For more information and photos of work at East Side Access, please visit the East Side Access project page on AModernLI.com – http://www.amodernli.com/project/east-side-access/.